How to Get Lean

Problems of pain during and after exercise: Damage assessment

  • -

This shoulder pain is it to the point of not going to the gym for a day or two or should we continue, nevertheless, fears of losing a few days of training?

the newsletter Penn state Sports Medicine Newsletter asked Dr. Ben Kibler center of sports medicine Lexington (Kentucky), which offers the following scale to assess pain and decide if the injury is serious enough to call for a doctor:

Level 1
 Pain that occurs after exercise but disappeared the next day.
Treatment: were you after the training, apply ice, take the ibuprofen.

Level 2
Pain involved in the entrainment but do not prevent continuing.
Treatment: similar to Level 1 decrease the intensity of the activity physique to prevent further injury.

Level 3 Pain that occur throughout the training and hamper your business.
Treatment: consult a doctor and ask for immediate treatment.

Level 4 Pain that persists even outside of training and hamper your physical activity considerably.
Treatment: consult a doctor and ask for immediate treatment.

Article by Camelia Sally



Who Im I

Healthy Weight Loss Programs

Camelia Sally; Fitness Trainer and Wellness Coach

Hi, my name is Camelia Sallamy (Sally), I am 21 and I am a Fitness pro trainer. I started training from a young age with basic exercises, and I want to help you get stronger from the inside out. I’m currently living in Kenitra (Morocco), where I am studing translation. When I’m not studing I like to train, work out and help people as i can.
Great! Because I’m here to lead you on your journey of health, wellness and enjoying life to the fullest. This is about you, claiming the life you want, and me, supporting you as you get there with the tools of personal training and personal lifestyle and wellness coaching.


Connect with me!