How to Get Lean

Best tree strength workouts for Abs

  • -


Abs workouts are among the very important workouts for your muscles, but some trainees omit them.
In this topic I give you 3 workouts for the muscles of your stomach (Abs) will help you strengthen your Abs and will help you to move many parts of your body. Enjoy the exercises.

Strength Training Workouts

The first workouts for Abs...

Position lie down on the ground. Then carry the ball in your hands and behind your head, and then start lifting the legs up towards the waist and lift your arms to their meeting and back again to the starting position.


Strength Training Workouts
The second workouts for Abs...

like the first status (status lying down on the ground) start by lifting the body and legs off the ground slightly (the rear on the ground) and then start the work of regular abdominal exercises from this situation and strongly, as in the picture2.

Strength Training Workouts

The third workouts for Abs...

From a prone position on the ground. Attempt to push the legs up to the air in the direction perpendicular to the body and then down again for the first mode with repetition.


Important notes:

* these workouts for Abs and helps slimming and dividing the abdomen.
* Undefined these workouts for at least three sets of 12 to 20 times in each set.
* After the completion of exercise assign about 15 minutes to remove tiredness and relaxing to recover then go to shower.

Best tree strengthworkouts for Abs

Article by Camelia Sally

Who Im I

Healthy Weight Loss Programs

Camelia Sally; Fitness Trainer and Wellness Coach

Hi, my name is Camelia Sallamy (Sally), I am 21 and I am a Fitness pro trainer. I started training from a young age with basic exercises, and I want to help you get stronger from the inside out. I’m currently living in Kenitra (Morocco), where I am studing translation. When I’m not studing I like to train, work out and help people as i can.
Great! Because I’m here to lead you on your journey of health, wellness and enjoying life to the fullest. This is about you, claiming the life you want, and me, supporting you as you get there with the tools of personal training and personal lifestyle and wellness coaching.


Connect with me!