How to Get Lean

Chronic pain problems

  • -

Chronic pain problems





If you have chronic pain like Tendonitis, or annoying articular pain, warm your muscles properly before starting an any exercises. Think that your muscles respond to temperature as the mozzarella: 

If you heat the cheese in the microwave, it becomes very soft and stretches without breaking. However, when it is cold, it crumbles when you were. The muscles should be hot when you work in full amplitude with loads. It is not necessary to put your shoulder in a microwave oven: However, 7 to 10 minutes of aerobic warm-up should do the trick. Yet once, 1.5 to 5 kg will suffice to make the listed Workouts.

1) After your warm-up, do the exercise of figures 1 to 6 for each arm, then chain with your usual exercises program.

2) Always turn the ice on a joint that has a tendency to be sore after a workout. this is a cure of Chronic pain.

3) Tip: the rowing of an arm and seated rowing are the shoulder stabilizing exercises. Put them in your back workout if you have painful shoulders.

Chronic pain problems
Seated rowing

Chronic pain problems

Article by Camelia Sally

Who Im I

Healthy Weight Loss Programs

Camelia Sally; Fitness Trainer and Wellness Coach

Hi, my name is Camelia Sallamy (Sally), I am 21 and I am a Fitness pro trainer. I started training from a young age with basic exercises, and I want to help you get stronger from the inside out. I’m currently living in Kenitra (Morocco), where I am studing translation. When I’m not studing I like to train, work out and help people as i can.
Great! Because I’m here to lead you on your journey of health, wellness and enjoying life to the fullest. This is about you, claiming the life you want, and me, supporting you as you get there with the tools of personal training and personal lifestyle and wellness coaching.


Connect with me!