How to Get Lean

What Is The Best Workout Energy Drink?

  • -

workout-energy-drink



The adapted fitness know when and what to eat to optimize their workout energy drink to the gym but what should we do if we want to intensify its cardio workout?


Background for the bike at a moderate pace, studies have shown that drinking regularly throughout the year is as effective as losing all the energy drink at the end.


In a study published in medicine and science in Sports and exercise and conducted at the University of Melbourne in Australia, a professor and his colleagues discussed the best workout energy drink and the different effects of beverages containing 7% and 14% of carbohydrates on the performance of cyclists in hot and cold environments and or the subjects felt all the fatigue in two hours. In hot environment (33°C), the type of workout energy drink even water intake was adequate. In cold environment (5°C), the 7% solution was more efficient than 14%: so avoid too sugary energy drinks if you train in a cold environment.


Article by Camelia Sally

Who Im I

Healthy Weight Loss Programs

Camelia Sally; Fitness Trainer and Wellness Coach

Hi, my name is Camelia Sallamy (Sally), I am 21 and I am a Fitness pro trainer. I started training from a young age with basic exercises, and I want to help you get stronger from the inside out. I’m currently living in Kenitra (Morocco), where I am studing translation. When I’m not studing I like to train, work out and help people as i can.
Great! Because I’m here to lead you on your journey of health, wellness and enjoying life to the fullest. This is about you, claiming the life you want, and me, supporting you as you get there with the tools of personal training and personal lifestyle and wellness coaching.


Connect with me!