How to Get Lean

How much of strength training workouts you need to strengthen your muscles?

  • -

strength training workouts

In fact, the answer to this question varies according to different exerciser and morphological structure, as well as by seniority in the workouts, but this difference lies only in the way and number of strength workouts as well as types when the trainee.

There are strength training workouts  to once a week due to excessive work or study but this is not enough to build a flexible and powerful muscles, and favored the idea of only a few strength training workouts a week, about three or four times a week so the result will be better than the person who creates intense exercises for a long as it ultimately will be, there is also another type of strength training every day, and that's good for the workouts will be very useful for the muscles of the body but the intern soon darkened his body so Fatigue have several consequences or rather loss exercises.

But before you start thinking of any kind of strength training workouts trainees must be, answer yourself this question: “what is the purpose of the strength training workouts?” If your goal is a health, fitness and even weight, try to be like the second type of trainees who mentioned, i mean work on strength training workouts three to four times a week because it's better for your health and your muscles that your body needs to rest as much as needed for workouts, three days a week is a very sufficient to rest the body to repair damaged muscles, and your choice of this type of strength training workouts Will never make you feel bored.

It is recommended that the air workouts or using power antenna, and I recommend you doing exercise for 30 or 45 minutes to 2 hours, 3 days a week if you want a satisfactory outcome and the impact of sports on the body after a month or more. This will enable you to lose a lot of calories or build strong muscles.

Article by Camelia Sally

Who Im I

Healthy Weight Loss Programs

Camelia Sally; Fitness Trainer and Wellness Coach

Hi, my name is Camelia Sallamy (Sally), I am 21 and I am a Fitness pro trainer. I started training from a young age with basic exercises, and I want to help you get stronger from the inside out. I’m currently living in Kenitra (Morocco), where I am studing translation. When I’m not studing I like to train, work out and help people as i can.
Great! Because I’m here to lead you on your journey of health, wellness and enjoying life to the fullest. This is about you, claiming the life you want, and me, supporting you as you get there with the tools of personal training and personal lifestyle and wellness coaching.


Connect with me!